Leadership & Performance Partners have been working with a number of businesses in relation to team building and development. Teams have included senior leadership teams; production teams; and maintenance teams.
The Team Building Workshops address the following topics:
- Identifying the skills and behaviours of effective teams
- Team Decision Making strategies
- Developing the ‘Team Brand’
- Developing the Team’s Vision, Mission and strategies to deliver quality
outcomes to the business
- Identifying Team expectations and ‘Behaviours Above and Below the
- The stages of Team Development.
- Interacting with team members? What is acceptable or not? Gaining team commitment.
The workshops are highly interactive, involving a number of activities and scenarios to reinforce key learnings and outcomes.
An option for a Team Building program is using DISC ADVANCED Assessments. This requires each team member to complete a DISC ADVANCED Individual Assessment. From the Individual Assessments a DISC ADVANCED Team Report is generated. The Individual & Team reports provide valuable insights for both individual de-briefs and the Team Building workshops, providing information to promote constructive discussions in relation to:
- Strengths and areas for development
- Mission and Values
- Effective communication
- Conflict resolution
- Strategic decision making
- Succession planning
- Leadership development
- Organisational development
If your business is interested in Team Building & Development programs please contact either Mark Maguire 0458 526670 or Ross Grace 0423 619162.
Leadership & Performance Partners are DISC accredited and can work with your organisation to use DISC ADVANCED Assessments to achieve positive outcomes.