On Tuesday 14th July 2020 Leadership & Performance Partners had the privilege of facilitating a Team Building Workshop for Superintendents from Bengalla Mine Operation.
Thanks to the participants for their involvement on the day with their preparedness to express opinions, share ideas and ask questions.
The topics covered included:
- DISC Profiles; Identifying and Communicating with DISC styles
- Tuckman’s Stages of Team Development
- Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Using a SWOT Analysis to identify Strengths and Areas for Improvement
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Styles and Behaviours
The workshop was interactive with a number of activities completed to support the theory and concepts discussed during the day. Bengalla’s Senior Management Team was present at various stages of the day to demonstrate their support for the workshop as well as to discuss business planning and strategies with those in attendance.
Another great opportunity to work with Bengalla – a business which understands the need for disciplined leadership across all levels of its business.