Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing Workshop
Mental health is as much subject to Occupational Health and Safety as is physical health. With mental illness costing Australian business $11 billion per year in lost productivity and compensation, it is imperative that employers, managers and supervisors have a sound understanding of mental health relative to the workplace.
This three-hour workshop covers topics relevant to mental health in the workplace often overlooked or misunderstood, and provides you with the tools, confidence and skills you need to ensure you can play your part effectively in creating a safe, productive, supported and resilient culture in the workplace.
- Staff members
- Team leaders
- Executive team members
- Business owners
- Any employee
- Build your knowledge and awareness of common mental illnesses so you can reduce risk and also liability to your workplace.
- Understand the risk factors for mental illness at both an organisational and individual level so you can provide extra support for staff at times of increased risk.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of mental illness to assist in early intervention of ‘at risk’ employees. This can help speed up recovery and therefore reduce costs associated with workers compensation and lost productivity.
- Tools to promote a compassionate and empathetic workplace environment.
- Identify and breakdown barriers and learn how to promote a workplace culture that encourages and supports early help seeking behaviour.
- Learn what resilience means and discover wellbeing strategies through practical demonstrations of their benefits.
- How to build resilience in your employees.
Leadership & Performance Partners is committed to working with you and your business to develop programs that are suited to your needs, people and business environment.
For further information please contact Leadership & Performance Partners by any of the following options:
Phone: Ross Grace 0423 619162 or Mark Maguire 0458 526670
Complete the Contact Form in our ‘Contact’ section and we will respond to your enquiry.