One-day Leadership Development Program
Leaders have the highest impact on a business’ success when they have the skills and resources they need to show up as their best selves. This course will equip you with the ability to adapt your leadership style depending on the unique situation, motivate your staff for the best organisational outcomes, develop your leadership brand and establish credibility and trust within your team.
Leadership is the single most important factor that ensures everything within your business or team works smoothly and cohesively towards a unified goal, particularly during times of change and dysfunction. This course is designed to grow and improve your skills so your team and business can thrive.
The skills that will be developed through this workshop are relevant to a wide and diverse group of professionals, including:
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- Senior managers and supervisors
- Motivated individuals looking to progress your career
- The ability to adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of a particular situation.
- Effective leadership behaviours.
- Identifying barriers that can hold you back from becoming your best self as a leader.
- Effectively communicating.
- The characteristics of different leadership styles and when best to use each style.
- What your preferred leadership style is, but also how to adapt to other styles to better lead in a particular situation.
- How to use a personal SWOT analysis for self-awareness and to understand your strengths and development needs.
- Providing effective feedback to help staff grow.
- Techniques to motivate staff.
- How to create a culture of trust within your team and understanding your role as a leader in creating culture.
- Tools and strategies to better manage poor performance.
- Resilience strategies that will help you better improve stress management for an effective work/life balance.
- Creating a self-development plan.
- How to identify stages of team development and move forward to action them.
- How to create your leadership brand.
Beyond the many learnings you will take away from our workshops, you will receive a personal development plan based on your unique leadership needs; a work folder containing templates, strategies and tips; and an evaluation of your performance during the interactive workshop so you have a better understanding on areas of development that you should focus on.
We believe that a capped attendance allows us to provide our attendees with the most valuable experience. This creates the best learning setting that allows us to go through relevant case studies and answer any questions you might have. Our goal is to provide the tools and understandings you need to take what you’ve learnt and deliver it in the workplace, and we believe a more personalised and smaller workshop setting best achieves that. We will work with you and your business to suggest workshop sizes that will best suit the needs and outcomes of attendees so that business observes positive change.
Leadership & Performance Partners is committed to working with you and your business to develop programs that are suited to your needs, people and business environment.
For further information please contact Leadership & Performance Partners by any of the following options:
Phone: Ross Grace 0423 619162 or Mark Maguire 0458 526670
Complete the Contact Form in our ‘Contact’ section and we will respond to your enquiry.