Performance Management Workshop
Research indicates that effective performance management results in individual and organisational productivity and increases employee motivation and retention.
Our one-day performance management training program is designed to empower leaders with the ability to have ongoing, two-way dialogue with employees, and to guide their expectations, priorities and performance. Effective and timely performance intervention reduces negative consequences, costs and underpins effective business risk management.
Our Performance Management Workshop will give you the tools you need to develop, coach and mentor your employees to ensure their success and maximise their contributions to the organisation.
The skills that will be developed through this workshop are relevant to a wide and diverse group of professionals, including:
- Business owners
- Senior managers and supervisors
- Human resource professionals
- Any person who is responsible for leading and managing others in the workplace
- Understand the purpose and benefits of strong performance management for teams and individuals. Learn how timely feedback can reinforce workplace positive behaviours and how timely constructive feedback can correct behaviours.
- Your role as a supervisor in performance management and the importance of complying with legislation and organisation policies and procedures when it comes to managing performance.
- Discover how to spot the warning signs of poor performance and take pre-emptive action.
- Understand motivation in the workplace and how to get the most out of your employees.
- Discover how to provide effective coaching and deliver constructive feedback.
- Effectively prepare for performance conversations and use performance management techniques to acknowledge good behaviour and provide fact-based constructive feedback.
- Coaching and mentoring techniques to improve employee performance.
- Use effective communication strategies to promote positive behaviours from your team members. Learn how to use effective listening and questioning techniques and to understand communication barriers to help improve the way you communicate with your team.
- Participate in realistic role plays that will help you better implement the performance management strategies and tools you’ve learnt in the workplace.
- Enter your details below to receive more information on this course.
Beyond the many learnings you will take away from our workshops, you will receive a personal development plan based on your unique leadership needs; a work folder containing templates, strategies and tips; and an evaluation of your performance during the interactive workshop so you have a better understanding on areas of development that you should focus on.
We believe that a capped attendance allows us to provide our attendees with the most valuable experience. This creates the best learning setting that allows us to go through relevant case studies and answer any questions you might have. Our goal is to provide the tools and understandings you need to take what you’ve learnt and deliver it in the workplace, and we believe a more personalised and smaller workshop setting best achieves that. We will work with you and your business to suggest workshop sizes that will best suit the needs and outcomes of attendees so that business observes positive change.
Leadership & Performance Partners is committed to working with you and your business to develop programs that are suited to your needs, people and business environment.
For further information please contact Leadership & Performance Partners by any of the following options:
Phone: Ross Grace 0423 619162 or Mark Maguire 0458 526670
Complete the Contact Form in our ‘Contact’ section and we will respond to your enquiry.