On the 9th June 2021, Leadership & Performance Partners supported the NSW Public Works Advisory (North Coast Region) AGM, facilitating the generation of DISC reports and undertaking a DISC Activity. The AGM was held in Coffs Harbour.
Prior to the AGM, the attendees completed a DISC online assessment from which a DISC report was generated. At the AGM each person was provided with their individual report and an overview of the DISC process and information contained in the report was provided. After this initial presentation, 4 groups were formed based on their main DISC style identified in the report:
A number of group activities were undertaken including:
- Identifying the strengths of each group
- Identifying the weaknesses (including perceptions and blind spots) of each group
- Identifying communication preferences and styles of each group
- Identifying the value to the team of each group
After completing the group activities each group shared their findings with the other groups in a fun, informative and safe environment with outcomes being:
- Increased self awareness
- Awareness of the behaviours of others
- Improved communication within the team
- Improved team performance
Many thanks to Lezel Boyd, Senior Operations Manager from NSW Public Works Advisory (North Coast Region) for engaging us to support the AGM and her co-operation throughout the process.
Leadership & Performance Partners can support you business with DISC Assessments and Team Building/Development workshops. For more information contact either:
- Mark Maguire 0458 526670 / email@example.com
- Ross Grace 0423 619162 / firstname.lastname@example.org